Sunday, June 7, 2009

Montenegro - Small country that packs alot

Montenegro, what amazing natural beauty. I have spent the last four days there, two on the coast and two in the mountains. The coast, a little over developed, has clear Adriatic waters from which the mountains rise to 2000 meters and to 2500 meters on the Serbian border.

I joined the locals, who filled the beaches - I wondering if anyone works here? I day on the beach was great, some reading, sleeping and swimming.

The historic sites are way better preserved in Croatia but the wide open spaces of the mountains are breath taking. I spent two days in the mountains, running, walking and relaxing. The windy roads we so much fun on the bike but also not in good condition. They were so bumpy I was continuously bottoming out on the center stand - I am thinking of removing it??

1 comment:

  1. Yep you can get rid of it as there is no way in hell that you can get that bike up on the centre stand!!!

    They are very good though if you get a flat or need to fix something. Hmmmm will that happen to you.....
    jase.

    ReplyDelete