Friday, June 5, 2009

Lifestyle change

In planning my trip home I knew I would have to change my indulgent food and wine life style. In some countries I would have no choice and in others I can't afford a bottle of wine every night. I planned to eat and drink well in France and Italy and from there to live a backpackers life style.

In reality, this maynot be possible, I am finding it incredibly hard to cut back on the good things in life. So then the plan is to only drink house wine and one course - this is not working. The house wines in the Balkens, needs alot more work, and when reviewing the menu I can't say no to something I have not tried.

I blame my family and friends for sharing together too many great meals and wines.

The lifestyle I have come to expect will have too wait one year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment